Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My Christmas Blessing #7


A college education acts as the key to a successful future to individuals who are serious and sacrifice to earn a college degree.  It helps to provide financial security and assists a person rebuild a remarkable reputation.  Personally, it has helped me to have a competitive edge in the workforce.  Currently, college education has become the minimum requirement in securing employment in various companies.  This has become a great blessing for my family and as I have become the income provider since my husband became ill almost two years ago.

With a college education, a person becomes more intelligent and thinking platforms change.  What used to seem important is now petty and insignificant.  Our quality and value of life has increased.  I am able to solve issues in an amicable and easy way.  It makes me capable of eliminating toxic people, their disagreements, and pettiness by using my own resolve or recruiting the assistance of those trained in such resolution tactics.  I love being challenged with new ideas and theories.

College education has given me great advantage in opportunity to socialize and make new friends that I otherwise would not have met.  Study groups are exciting and I interact with new people from different culture, learn how to embrace diversity, and remove some stereotypes associated with those cultures.  It has allowed me to be involved in sports, research, and humanitarian activities.

The blessing of education has increased my employment value, our quality of life, advance business expertise, and provide opportunities that I am able to choose where I would want to be.  I have become very satisifed with my life and looking forward to great investments in the future because ..

I ride the dark horse ..  


Copyright © 2016 by CandaLeeParker, IRideTheDarkHorse.com

All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment