Saturday, December 24, 2016

My Christmas Blessing #19



I was in a meeting today and someone defined a leader as one who provides answers and direction to a team.  I understood their concept even though I disagreed with the application.
In fact, I have a different theory.
 
Good leaders sometimes allow a little chaos and confusion to prevail. In fact ..
 It can be best for everyone.
  • It often provides the best discoveries.
  • It promotes buy in.
  • It fuels creativity.
  • It fosters teamwork.
As the team wrestles together for answers great discoveries are made; about the team and the individuals on the team.   If the leader always has everything clearly defined, is always ready with an answer, then why does he or she need a team?

How true is this with life!  Sometimes the answers are easy to find and apply and sometimes they seem just beyond our grasp.  I have a little chaos going on in my life right now; yet I am happy with it.  It is because, soon, the answer will be black and white.  The chaos is just a few steps of challenge to success.  How grateful I am for the wisdom and experience to understand this and I appreciate the blessings that it brings because ..

I ride the dark horse ..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © 2016 by CandaLeeParker, IRideTheDarkHorse.com


All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright.



No comments:

Post a Comment