Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Blessing #3


Oh, how I love my daughters.  So much alike and yet so different; I am blessed to have them as my best friends, confidants, and best of all, so beautiful!
 
  • I love how she thinks really fast and sometimes the words are jumbled because they cannot keep up with her thought processes.
  • I love how she beams with smiles and twinkles in her eyes.
  • I love that her imagination is wild and mischievous.
  • I love that once she told me that God had visited her in a dream and gave her a burrito.  She was so obsessed with burritos that I found ways to push more cheese into them to melt for her.
  • I love that she says things like: "Remember when I was a little girl ..." and then reminisce about the good ole days.
  • I loved how she asked, "how old will I be when I am this tall?" and held her hand a few inches above her head.
  • I love how she has such a great sense of humor and to make others laugh, especially when they are sad.
  • I love that they are my daughters, but so different from me, yet alike.  I love her confidence in never backing down from a fight or allowing others to berate her family.  She can start a conversation with complete strangers like maintenance workers as if they were old friends.
  • I love how confident she is in public; in the midst of fighting a fire or assisting an accident victim.
  • I love that she loves horses more than I do; rides with me; and carries on long conversations about anything equine.
  • I love that they are so respectful of others; even those who are less than kind to them.
  • I love that they are phenomenal mothers; caring deeply and protecting their own daughters.
  • I love how intelligent they are and love to learn.  I love how education is important in their own daughters and how wonderful they are in school and in sports.
  • I love how she texts me every day to make sure that I am okay and all is well in my world.
  • I love her laugh and how much she uses it.
  • I love how forgiving she is and when I offend her, she will immediately forgive and give me hugs.
  • I love her voice and how kind she speaks to her children and I.
  • I love that no matter how old they are, they will come in and snuggle in bed and we talk and talk and talk.
  • I love that they love to sit and watch old Walt Disney movies and talk about what they remember when they were young.
  • I love that they love me for loving them no matter what trouble or difficult situation.  That I was always there to defend and protect.
  • I love that they are easy to please and love to have me cook for them.
  • I love how she multi-tasks and stays patient under pressure.
  • I love how beautiful their hair and eyes are.  How beautiful they keep themselves.
  • I love that every day I love them more and more and more.
  • I love how they call me "mama" ... yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
 
How blessed am I to have my daughters?  Sometimes far more than I deserve.  This past week was a week of memories and fun with my daughters and grand-daughters.  What a way it was to spend such a wonderful vacation.  I am so looking forward to more vacation blessings to come because ..

I ride the dark horse ..
 
 
 
 



Copyright © 2016 by CandaLeeParker, IRideTheDarkHorse.com



All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright.



No comments:

Post a Comment