Saturday, October 28, 2017

I AM IMPORTANT ..



Do you know someone that uses "the victim personality".  I am dealing with such a person.  It has been a long road but there is one thing that I have learned through this whole mess and it is that I AM IMPORTANT, yesterday, today, and tomorrow!   I am standing up for myself and I no longer care what the emails, opinions, posts, letters, and snarky attitude of my pest befalls me.  I am defended, loved, cared about, and karma will take care of the rest. 
 
There is a crippling dependency on a small army of friends and co-workers that my pest needs for support and sympathy.   Such a person cannot act alone.  One-sided stories, exaggeration and lying are common place for one that has fallen under the spell of the victim personality.  This type of personality instinctively draws out the caring, nurturing, and protective qualities in a person, only to set them up for manipulation and abuse.  What has become a blessing about this situation is that my pest has come to make me feel important and valuable.  I now understand that this person is incapable of taking care of own personal needs and therefore, attempts to destroy my civil rights and boundaries.  There is a sense of "squealing" from the pest as they are receiving the same medicine dished out; hence, the victim personality.  This has become interesting and monumental in my belief that my pest is nothing more than a domestic terrorist. 
 
Oh, this part of my writing will once again be printed and presented to the legal system as some sort of threat.  A second book has been published by Amazon describing the years of abuse from a pest. Again, I hope it will offer hope and comfort to those that are being tormented as well.  Just remember, only you can make yourself seem unimportant and of no value.  Others that attempt to do such random acts of torment because they are unable to take responsibility for their own happiness or misery.  My pest has to go to the extremes to get "revenge" for perceived abuse even though the pest is the one destroying my property and falsely accusing me of being irresponsible. The intention is to provoke an aggressive behavior from me which will not happen.  The nagging, complaining, harassment, and beseeching to others how horrid I am is no longer. Bullies are bullies because they have learned from bullies.  It is all they know how to do.  Unfortunate.
 
Taking the higher road because I ride the dark horse ..




Copyright © 2017 by CandaLeeParker, IRideTheDarkHorse.com

 
All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright.
 
 
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment