Saturday, January 27, 2018

Fair is Fair ..



The following excerpts are fiction  .. (Not complete pages)  Check out the book on Amazon in 3-5 days!

"I have been condemned for revealing the secrets of a long-term relationship.  It is said that I was unkind in emailing the information.  Yet, I was not the only one involved.  I would have never revealed such secrets if the man had been honest in his dealings with me.  Oh, the boxes of notes, cards that I found, copied, and forwarded on, I am sure, did not present good feelings, whether towards me or the man ... "

" ...Why is it the woman is the one condemned and yet the man is felt sorry for?  Oh, no!  Not anymore.  I don't care. I will make sure that all are aware of his involvement and not only with me, but the many during the years.  How can one man be so cowardly to hid behind the skirts of a woman who he claims he "would never marry because she could not emotionally or financially care for him?" And he wasn't talking about me.   After all, he did not want to work so hard any more.  Of course, her family member exclaimed that she will leave her newest husband "when the money runs out!"  That is her course!  This is what she does because she cannot care for herself.  Even her current husband left her at the alter and did not marry her for another year. But he is the same as her; exaggeration and lies follow the both of them.  They still fun and frolic together even though she claims to be a married woman. The entire town knows of it. Some have told me about it. She claims not; but, I have. On the fateful day when I received the email from his once wife asking for me to write a letter about the happenings of the past 30 years, I was hesitant.  Should I reveal such?!  After all, it would only hurt her and the daughter.  He would not be hurt.  She knew she would be hurt; she had always her suspicions. He had always lied that they had no relationship, he was only waiting for the daughter to be out on her own. So he said to many women. He called her "fat", he called her "ugly",  she "stole all of his monies", "so much spent on drive-through coffees and flowers for the flower shop", and don't forget, the barrel racing horse that he did not get the monies for when it was sold.  "She cheated him out of properties" his home that she lovingly made for him and their daughter, and yet I found out that she had saved the money for the properties. For him to be prosperous and looking out for his happiness.  So much I learned from her.  She was the stable one in their past relationship; not him. How he did not want to attend his daughter's wedding as "she was making a mistake taking on someone else's children" ... 

" ... He could not even tell the truth when looking at me and looking down at his cell phone typing back to a woman that he then confessed in having a relationship.  The woman who he claimed to gag kissing her because of the rotten smell of cigarettes on her breath and clothes.  She was a good "lay" he told me as that was all she was good for.  Her rages scared him. He was afraid she would burn him in his sleep.  Good for her.  Obviously, that is all she has. Of course, she denies it, but he told me.  I saw.  I heard. He had admitted to lying about her and the other woman for many days prior. I fought back tears as I walked out and left him in a parking lot; what had been found out about him, truth.  So why does the woman be the one condemned and the man walks away.  Well, he won't!  He continues to hide behind the skirts of the married woman; she writes for him, she answers all of his questions, she tells him what to say.  He says this is because she will turn on him like she has done me and he could not handle such.  He could not even answer when my husband tried to call and email him.  Oh, she did.  I am sure he whined to her. Coward! ..."

" ... There are papers that have been sent, promises written, telephone conversations recorded, and an attorney waiting.  It will be even a more embarrassment as the days draw closer.  His former wife and daughter will know more. Do I care?  Not in the slightest.  After all, I am the condemned woman.  What do I have to lose?  Nothing in comparison to him. One battle has been won and the next waiting to draw swords and go into battle.  He will be cowardly again and make excuses as always.  He will deny but it will be difficult as the papers and other evidence will show that I am telling the truth to the very end because fair is fair ..." and ..."

I ride the dark horse!


Copyright © 2018 by CandaLeeParker, IRideTheDarkHorse.com
All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright.


No comments:

Post a Comment