Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I Love Walking Through The Right Door of Happiness ..



Have you noticed how when one door of happiness closes, another opens!  Unfortunately, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us with greater opportunity and rich with blessings!

Some months ago, I had this experience.  What I was perceiving as happiness was really danger and darkness.  Trusts were betrayed and hearts were broken.  I could not understand why the door had closed and it had closed with a slam!    After stepping back and putting all into perspective, I had found that my guardian angels  had helped me to slam the door, brick it up, and save me from even more disappointment and pain, despair and regret.  I was watched over and guarded by my gracious husband, phenomenal children, family, friends and the walk through that particular door did not happen.  As soon as this door closed .. another opened .. and then another .. and two more doors .. and now my life is becoming abundant and full.  As I look across our landscape at what is being built and accomplished, I smile.  Making good and honest decisions, treating others with kindness, taking care of my family, and choosing the rights doors to walk through is happiness and prosperity.

Do not continue to stare at the doors in your life that are closed because when you do, you will miss the many open doors that can take you to bigger and better places; places that you never imagined you would go in your wildest dreams as I have discovered and now living.   In our lives, one big principle that we must learn to know and live by is that when one door of happiness closes .. another will open and we have to be willing and brave to go through it.  We have to be willing to not only endure, but we have to keep our eyes open and our minds sharp so that we may go to higher places, stay away from destructive people and continue to learn, grow and enrich our lives.  Life is full of ups and downs; its victories and what presently may seem like defeat.  Keep your head up not only to look as though you have strength and perseverance .. but so you may see the blessings ahead of you as I have ..
  
Because I ride the dark horse .. 






Copyright © 2016 by CandaLeeParker, IRideTheDarkHorse.com
All rights reserved. This
blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright.



No comments:

Post a Comment