Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Feeling Good Today


I have found that I don't need to look like a professional athlete, but my appearance does matter to me.  I am finding that working to be fit, strong, and healthy gives me greater confidence and this, in turn, allows me to stand up for myself.  My goal; to have all of my weight lost before the next wedding anniversary and I have a great start!  I love the compliments I am receiving about my weight loss!

I began my program some months ago with https://plexusworldwide.com/candalee/home.  I have had great success.  I walk, ride my horses, and exercise to my beach body videos.  I combine yoga, cardio, and weights.  I use intermittent fasting techniques. It took awhile to get used to the routine and for many days, I did not want to do it.  I started with 15 minutes a day and now I am at 45 minutes.  I watch my caloric intake, low carbs, and haven't been on soda for three years.  I have noticed an expansion in memory processes, stamina, and positive energy!  I wake refreshed even though I may spend hours studying or being outside doing chores.

I started an archery class.  The inner discipline has improved my confidence and in learning techniques, I am learning patience with myself.  What can be better than this!  The petty things that used to upset me no longer do and I fill my time with activities that serve purpose and maturity.

As my confidence level is rising, so is the ability to stand up for myself and others.  In today's somewhat hostile environment, this has become a necessary tool to success.




Copyright © 2022 By CandaLee Parker 
IRideTheDarkHorse.com
candalee@candalee.com 

All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright and only with written permission of the author.








No comments:

Post a Comment