Monday, October 1, 2018

Monday, October 01,2018



I am a survivor.
I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
I will inhale confidence and exhale doubt.
I may be one in 7 billion but I am also one in 7 billion!
I am smart.
I believe I can change the world (or at least my corner of it).
I am important.

This morning as exceptional.  I was up before the sun caring for animals and making breakfast.  There was a chill in the air and I could see my breathe.  My little border collie puppy that has a deformed leg was the happiest to see me as always.  She will always have a place in our hearts because she is special in spirit, life, and enthusiasm despite her disability.  My sweet husband takes her everywhere with him and she loves his attention. 

This is so true about me.  I am a survivor; I have survived the worst of the worst that a person can dish out to another person.  This morning I found her dirty work once again.  She has my social security number and two alerts were called into me.  For months, she publicly made fun of me being overweight, posting photos, and sarcasms.  Other mistakes that I have mad in my life have been spread worldwide while she hides the skeletons in her closets and lies about them.  She has been caught and these alerts have been reported to the authorities.  This is what I have to do to survive; protect; and move forward with love and patience in my heart for her.   This is my healing and my stand against her.

My students meet me with hugs and I love that the halls are filled with sunshine and happiness.  I love my progression over the past years and what blessings that have happened in our lives.  My husband struggles each day with his illness but we have time and love to share with each other.  Our property is beautiful, our home is warm and comfortable and filled with laughter of family and friends.  I took meals in over the weekend for my sister-in-law who had surgery and for a friend who lost her husband to cancer.  This is how life should be .. not in 24 hours of pursuit of revenge and malicious harassment.  We have learned that with the mental illness our bully suffers, she is unable to detach herself from the hatred and discontent she carries in her heart.  Her bi-polar personalities allows her to be filled with rage and despair.  We pray for her and her family.  We also thank her for the lessons that we have learned, on how to use the legal system to defend ourselves, and how to keep a positive attitude despite the telephone calls and the nuisance emails.  We are grateful for the persons who are seeing through her facade and her fake identity of being a good person; honest, loyal, kind, and compassionate.  We have learned otherwise.

AND, as for me, I am IMPORTANT.  I am ME. I am proud of my recent accomplishments, my movement forward, and the wonderful goals waiting to be accomplished.  We know that we are stalked, pictures are taken of us, our valuables, and property are checked into, and it is okay.  This only happens when the person stalking cannot maintain a life of their own.  

Smile at a stranger today, leave a cute note on the door of the neighbor, leave cookies at a random classroom for the teacher; do something that makes you feel that are are special, kind, and good.  It makes for an AMAZING day!









Copyright © 2018 by CandaLeeParker
IRideTheDarkHorse.com
www.candaleewhittleparker.com
All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright and only with written permission of the author.



No comments:

Post a Comment