Saturday, September 29, 2018

My Affirmations - I Live!







My Affirmations

I love ME.
The world has a need for me.
I am unique.
I can and I will do things to promote healing in my life.
I can handle this one step at a time.
The sun is shining; I am ready to take on another day.
My problem has a solution; I will work on a plan.
I am a survivor.
I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
I will inhale confidence and exhale doubt.
I may be one in 7 billion but I am also one in 7 billion!
I am smart.
I believe I can change the world (or at least my corner of it).
I am important.
Today, I will celebrate me.
I matter.
I can find peace through prayer and meditation.
I am strong.
My confidence is beautiful.
I am imperfect but I’m perfectly me.
My smile can make someone feel better.
I choose to focus on what I can control.
Everything will work out in the end. If it hasn’t worked out yet, it’s not the end.
I am happy with who I am.
Every day, in every way, I am becoming better and better.
I am a good person.
I keep going because I believe in myself.
I choose to see the good in the people I interact with today.
It is always too early to give up on my goals.
I can reach out for help if I need it.
I am special; I will not change myself for anyone.
I choose hope.
The answer is right before me, even if I do not see it right now.
I am thankful for…
I choose to take good care of myself.
I accept myself.
I can make a difference.
My past does not define my future, I do.
My life is filled with possibility.
I refuse to be pushed by my problems; I will be led by my dreams.
I am awake and ready to be awesome.
I will focus on my talents; I have things to share with the world.
I choose to have the strength to move on to healthier relationships.
I deserve good things in life.
I release myself from my anger.
I love who I am.
I will allow peace to fill my soul.
Today is a new day; I will see what adventure it holds.
I choose to be proud of myself.
I will do my absolute best in all things.
I will speak kindly to others and to myself.
I choose to be brave and tell others if I need their support.
I have the power to control my reactions to the challenges I will face.
I am becoming healthier each and every day.
I choose to see each obstacle as an opportunity to grow.
I will step out of my comfort zone and try something new today.
I am a success; I can make this a great day.
Note to self: You are amazing.
I can control my breathing.
I will stay calm, it will get better.
I allow myself to forgive; it will allow me to move beyond the pain, to a place of peace.
I choose to make today amazing.
I choose to let the past go and move on to the future.
Today, I will be courageous.
I release all fear from my mind.
I can reach my goals, I am unstoppable.
I am ready to write a new chapter for my life.
I will take the time to notice and be thankful for the little things.
I can write down my thoughts and take control of my emotions.
I am a child of God.
My hard work is already paying off.
I am thankful for life.
I choose to be happy.
I accept the good that is flowing into my life.
I will not allow anxious thoughts to steal my joy.
Today, I forgive myself.
My body knows how to get better; I will listen to it and rest when needed.
I am stronger than my worries.
I’m not the only one who struggles; I choose to be kind to everyone that I meet.
Yesterday was a bad day, not a bad life. Today will be better.
I am braver than I feel.
While I wait for the storm to pass, I will choose to dance in the rain.
I am loved.
I will remember; often difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.
There is more to life than this moment; I choose to keep moving forward.
I am capable of bringing my dreams to life.
I am okay. I am breathing. I am alive.
I am capable of achieving great things.
I light the world with my smile.
My spirit is beautiful.
I make a difference in the world.
I allow myself to take a break and do something I enjoy.
I can show kindness to others.
I’m not sure what will happen tomorrow, but I’ll take care of myself so I am strong enough to face it.
I choose to approach my problems with a calm heart and mind.
I trust myself.
I will do my best with whatever comes my way.
I have a purpose that I am fulfilling.
I will listen to that whisper of hope that says, ‘you can do it, try again’.
I can change my life.
I will learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow.



 Copyright © 2018 by CandaLeeParker, IRideTheDarkHorse.com
www.candaleewhittleparker.com
All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright and only with written permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment