Sunday, May 6, 2018

The Woman Bully

It is going to be a beautiful morning.  It was a great day yesterday.  I had received an email from a person that I thought I would never hear from again.  His anguish was detailed and confusing.  How grateful I am to have this email as validation of truth.  He is also bullied by the same woman who attempts to harass our family and I.  How he wants me to be an ally after the way I have been treated was a surprise and I need to put my best foot forward in handling this situation.
 
There is an article by Dr. Cheryl Dellasega that explains how female children who bully often grow into adult woman who bully.  We understand this all too well as her aggressive behavior can frighten and intimidate.  She elevates her own feelings of inadequacy by diminishing those of others because she gossips, demeans, and sabotages any opportunity to have a relationship that allows meaning and honesty.  This was made clear in the email that we received.
 
As adults, we have full control over how we live our lives.  I do not know about you, but mine is full.  Today, we will travel to another town to deliver a beautiful colt to a family waiting to receive him.  We will then head to another town to pick up another little beauty, an American Shetland foal.  My flowers are planted, half of my garden is planted, the water is in the canal, and the fields are green.  Today, we had lunch with friends while watching the Kentucky Derby and tomorrow is a BBQ in our backyard with family.  My husband is having his good days and we take advantage of the sunshine and water on the lake.  His boat gives us pleasure as well as the motorhome who takes us on long journeys and adventures with family.  Our animals bring us joy along the way and it is amazing when I receive the telephone calls and the emails from those who have or receiving the same kind of treatment that we have for so long.  Maybe this is why she cannot be married or stay long in a relationship or marriage.  We pray for her and her family every day.  We understand the hardships and the mental issues that she deals with.  We have another family member that deals with the same and some days are good and some days not so good.
 
If you discover that a bully is projecting her insecurities on you, respond with kindness.  She is no longer a threat to us but comical in nature.  We follow up in documentation and keep a log of her bad behavior as we are working on a court case.  Life is too short to spend with people who treat you unjustly.  As an adult, it is our responsibility for the energy that we bring into our lives.  Sometimes that means removing the source whether by legal action or shunning in order to move forward.  How grateful I am for the gentleman who emailed my husband and I as he is concerned.  I had to bite my lip in order not to demean this person as he hurt me at one time in his relationship with this particular woman bully.
His family is shunning him due to his inappropriate attitude and decisions.  I told him that we will friend from a distance but at this point in our lives, we want nothing to do with his lies.  He, too, sought out and received the truth in regards to the theft by the woman bully.  It is something he will have to live with for the rest of his life.  Loving from a distance keeps the negative energy from seeping back into a life that is incredible and fulfilled.  Oregon is soon in our future and the home that we have there will be filled with love and laughter as it has been in the past. 
 
We have learned the wisdom and lessons from those that we wish not to be.  Their bible and personal religion is so much different from ours and the Christian attitude that we need to bring to our table and loved ones.  Today, smile at a stranger, feed the soul of a sad heart, and enjoy the sunshine.  Make it a great day because ..
 
I ride the dark horse!

 
 
Copyright © 2018 by CandaLeeParker.com
IRideTheDarkHorse.com
All rights reserved. This blog or any portion thereof may not be printed, copied, reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or similar cited with author's name and copyright.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment